Wetland Mitigation and Habitat Restoration... Our Specialty - Since 1984



  Main Catalog
  Common name reference
  Herbaceous Plants
  Ferns
  Woody Cuttings/Bulk Cuttings
  Trees and Shrubs
  Live Fascines
  Seeds
  Tree and Shrub Seeds
  Seed Mixes
  Literature


  Services
  - Mitigation Planning
  - Restoration
  - Sales and Installation of

    Bioengineering Materials
  - Sales and Installation of

    Herbaceous and Woody

    Plants and of Wetland Seeds

  Contact Us

Located in the Northeast U.S.
Services provided throughout the conterminous U.S.

Inquiries: (585) 968-3120

Fax:          (585) 968-3122

 

E-mail:     Click Here

 

Let us plant your wetland

Understanding the hydrologic requirements of wetland plants is critical in making any wetland a success. At Southern Tier Consulting we offer competitively priced plant installation backed by the knowledge and experience of trained field crews. We have planted in eleven states in a variety of wetland and bank restoration projects.

Call us for assistance with your wetland project.  

 

  

WETLAND INDICATOR STATUS

 

OBL (Obligate Wetland): Occurs almost always (estimated probability >99%) under natural conditions in wetlands.

 

FACW (Facultative Wetland): Usually occurs in wetlands (estimated probability 67% - 99%), but occasionally found in nonwetlands.

 

FAC (Facultative): Equally likely to occur in wetlands or nonwetlands (estimated probability 34% - 66%).

 

FACU (Facultative Upland): Usually occurs in nonwetlands (estimated probability 67% - 99%), but occasionally found in wetlands (estimated probability 1% - 3%).

 

Southern Tier Consulting Supplies:

200 herbaceous wetland species

• more than 40 wetland shrubs and tree species • live fascines • woody cuttings and live stakes • wetland seeds and seed mixes • wetland literature

 

 

 

New Herbaceous species

Herbaceous plant, tree and shrub packs

Butterfly, bat and bird houses

FAQ’s

 
 

Copyright ©2012 Southern Tier Consulting, Inc. Developed and Hosted by webSURGE, LLC